Thursday, April 20, 2017

New custom designer toy available and showcased at upcoming London Toycon!

Hi everyone! :) I hope you had a great Easter and a nice time to relax with your friends and family.
I eat a whole egg already and all this chocolate gave me lots of fuel to complete some works LOL including the toy that I'm customizing for the upcoming London Toycon!

Here are the picture of "The Guardian Of The Crystals" which is made from the Baby Colossus created by Tomodachi Island. It was already lovely as a blank vinyl toy!

I've painted all with acrylics and sealed with varnish. I've given also a little tribute to my beloved My Little Ponies which I collect ;) it was fun to paint them so super tiny on the back of the toy.

Then I've added a wood base, which I've decorated with beads and I've applied some beautiful fluorite natural crystals which are powerful and energetic and I really love them especially for their beautiful colors that span from purple to green.

The artwork will be showcased at the Toycon, but you can send inquiries to Aaron of Martian Toys here 

Have a fantastic day my lovelies and I'll be back soon with some more news that I haven't shared here in my blog/newsletter yet <3






No comments:

Post a Comment